How to Use:
- Take a small amount and place onto your palm (or a flat surface) as a base.
- Squeeze with your fingers to mould into a cone-like shape (approx. 3.5cm in height, 2.5cm in diameter). This can be done in a few seconds.
- Place it onto your ceramic saucer, which can rest on coaster pad.
- (Wash off remaining herbs on your hands.)
- Set the saucer in a safe place, away from wind.
- Lit the cone tip.
- The herbs will burn out in about 10 minutes.
- When it has cooled down, dispose of the ashes safely.
Content: High-quality, organic, Moxa + Atractylodes Lancea, in a 2:1 ratio.
Ingredient 1: Moxa (艾绒)
Moxa is known to be a very important and effective herb used for epidemics in China over thousands of years. The smoke from burning Moxa has obvious effects of fumigating, killing bacteria. (“避秽辟邪. 是中国古代用于预防瘟疫的重要药物, 艾烟对多种细菌和病毒有抑制和杀灭作用。”)
Ingredient 2: Atractylodes Lancea (苍术)
Burning this herb has antiviral functions. Its smoke is used for disinfecting spaces, and as a repellent against bacteria, viruses, insects and mosquitoes. (“辟邪气，驱除秽浊恶气。”)
- Texture: loose floss or cotton wool.
- Smell: Rich, herbal smell smoke. Has a hint of citric fragrance.
- Atractylodes Lancea herb gives off quite a fair amount of smoke – this is to be expected.
- The smoke is non-toxic (source)
- Refrain from deeply inhaling in case of choking on the concentrated smoke.
- Residual smell will not linger in the air for long.
- One small cone (approx 3-4g) is good for approximately 200 sq ft.
- Suggested frequency: Burn once a day, or more frequently as per comfort, if there is higher footfall (of people) at the space you’re purifying.
- To preferably place at the center of the space you’re purifying, such as the middle of your living room; or close to where you spend a lot of time at, such as your working space; or bedroom.
Safety & Health Warnings:
- These herbs were sourced from licensed herbal medicine suppliers. There have been no negative experiences reported.
- There will be darkened, essential oil residue on your saucer after burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for pregnant ladies, or people with asthmatic ailments, or are allergic to smoke.
- Avoid burning near flammable objects.
- Avoid touching the saucer while burning.
- Store air-tight in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
[ Please Only Buy What You Need. ]
These herbs are precious resources produced by Mother Nature and cannot be reproduced using machines. Made Wanderful has always believed in sustainability and mindful buying. Purchase only if you are going to use this product. Please do not purchase if you are skeptical about the herbs or effects.